Disability Support Services
P Homecare is an Registered NDIS Provider and supports Australians to access NDIS services and Sydney disability support services. We work with you to ensure you have control and choice over the support you receive whilst helping you to get the skills you need to do more things for yourself and be part of the community.
P Homecare provides professional home care services, intellectual NDIS disability support, psychosocial NDIS disability support, tailored to your needs in Greater Sydney, NSW, QLD, WA and NT. You will be supported by passionate and highly trained staff.
Intellectual NDIS Disability Support Services Greater Sydney to Suit Individual Needs
We offer a variety of in-home support that extends from basic domestic assistance to full-time care services. You also have the option to choose support workers according to their skill level. General support assistance is often perfect for domestic tasks such as meal preparation, whereas a registered and experienced nurse will be more suitable for extensive care such as medication administration and monitoring.
To create the best individualized support, we work within the participant’s plan to deliver services to enable them to achieve their goals. P Homecare disability support services in Sydney can include support and assistance for tasks such as home cleaning all the way up to full-time live-in care delivered by the appropriately trained support worker or registered nurse as required.
We deliver a range of flexible support services which promote independence, while assisting people with disability to lead their best life possible and achieve their goals. Support may assist in many aspects of your life, including independence, involvement in your community, education, employment and health and wellbeing.
we understand that when living with a disability, you may need some assistance with day to day activities. We’re here to support you or a loved one to provide assistance with daily living with our comprehensive range of disability care and support services.
- Support getting ready for the day
- Helping you with household tasks and cleaning
- Personal care, such as showering and toileting
- Helping you feel good with healthy, nourishing meals
- Support and assistance with the management of medication or nursing
- Travel support to get out and about in your community and meetup with friends
- Support with health and fitness
- Daily living assistance to help you feel confident and maintain your independence
- Activities that are meaningful and are of your choice
- The level of disability care you need
- Services to develop daily living skills and employment support
- Support to help you expand your social connections and improved relationships
P Homecare Services
- Work with people living with disability to increase their independence and empower them to live the lives they want, we cover regional areas as well.
- Opportunities across a variety of disability settings, including community participation, short term and supported accommodation Sydney, Newcastle, Kempsey, Brisbane, Perth and Hobart
- We celebrate diversity of ability, age, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, intersex variation or gender identity and welcome everyone, exactly as they are.
P Homecare is an NDIS Registered Provider and supports Australians to access NDIS services.
We work with you to ensure you have control and choice over the support you receive whilst helping you to get the skills you need to do more things for yourself and be part of the community. P Homecare provides professional home care services, tailored to your needs in NSW, QLD, WA and NT. You will be supported by passionate and highly trained staff.
The Best Psychosocial Disability Service in Greater Sydney
When it comes to finding a support worker to help a person living with a Psychosocial or other disability, you just cannot be too careful. Many people living with a disability are unable to communicate effectively and cannot warn you that something might be wrong with the way they are treated. You need someone truly exceptional to care for these loved ones because disability support and care is tiring work and requires compassion, understanding and patience.
P Homecare is the best Psychosocial NDIS disability support and other disability support service provider to choose for disability care in Australia. This is because we offer in-home support for family members living with a disability and we serve various regions.
Our support workers will come to your home to provide loved ones with the support, care and assistance that they need. We offer a variety of support services and can provide them to plan-managed, self-managed and private-pay NDIS participants from all our offices, and some of our offices can also provide agency-managed services.
Contact us today for NDIS Care services
If you are interested in Intellectual, Psychosocial and any disability help, whether for yourself or a loved one, please do not hesitate to contact us today for more information. We would be more than happy to answer any queries you may have and assist you in any manner that we can. We have provided our disability home care for many clients and patients in Australia, and we are proud to have a great reputation amongst them. No matter your needs, you can be sure that we are one of the most experienced and friendly disability care providers. Don’t be afraid to give us a call today.