Where Support Meets Compassion: Phomecare NDIS Supported Independent Living
Discover the ideal Quality NDIS Supported Independent Living support option for individuals with disabilities at Phomecare’s Group Homes. With professional assistance and funding from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), our inclusive and nurturing environment ensures a fulfilling life for those in need. Experience a brighter future at Maple, where inclusivity and support go hand in hand.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides funding and support for people with disabilities to help them achieve their goals, participate in the community, and live as independently as possible. One of the support options available under the NDIS is group homes.
Group homes are shared living arrangements for people with disabilities who require high levels of support and care. They are designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for residents, and to help them develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible.
NDIS Supported Independent Living group homes are shared living arrangements for people with disabilities who require high levels of support and care. These homes are designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for residents, and to help them develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible.
Group homes are typically staffed 24/7 by trained support workers who provide a range of services, including personal care, assistance with daily living tasks, and support with social and recreational activities. The level of support provided can vary depending on the needs of the individual residents.
Group homes can be a good option for people with disabilities who require more support than can be provided through in-home support, but who do not require the level of care provided in a residential aged care facility. They offer the opportunity for residents to live with others who have similar needs and to form close bonds with their housemates and support workers.
NDIS Supported Independent Living homes can offer a range of benefits to people with disabilities who require high levels of support and care. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Supportive living environment: Group homes are designed to provide a safe and supportive living environment for residents. With trained staff on hand 24/7, residents can feel secure in the knowledge that help is always available if they need it.
- Increased independence: While group homes offer high levels of support, they also promote independence. Residents are encouraged to participate in daily living tasks, such as cooking and cleaning, and to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible.
- Social opportunities: NDIS Supported Independent Living in a group home provides residents with the opportunity to form close bonds with their housemates and support workers. This can help to combat social isolation and promote community participation.
- Tailored support: Group homes are tailored to the individual needs of the residents. This means that each resident receives the level of support they require, whether that be assistance with personal care or support with social and recreational activities.
- Flexibility: Group homes offer flexibility in terms of the level of support provided. If a resident’s needs change over time, the level of support provided can be adjusted accordingly.
- Respite care: Respite Care Group homes can also offer respite care for families and carers. This allows them to take a break from their caring responsibilities while ensuring that their loved one is well looked after.
NDIS Supported Independent Living homes offer a range of benefits for people with disabilities who require high levels of support and care. They provide a safe and supportive living environment that promotes independence, social interaction, and community participation.
Overall, NDIS Supported Independent Living are an important support option for people with disabilities and their families, providing a safe and supportive living environment that helps to promote independence and community participation.
Phomecare is a registered NDIS Supported Independent Living provider offers a wide range of support options tailored to meet the specific needs of individuals with disabilities. For those who require professional assistance that cannot be adequately provided in alternative settings, our Group Homes prove to be an exceptional choice. We can provide Supported Independent Living all over Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart and Gold coast.
Our Group Homes provide a nurturing environment where individuals with disabilities can thrive. Whether you or your loved one faces a disability, we are here to ensure that you can embrace life to the fullest. We are proud to work in collaboration with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to secure the necessary funding for our Group Homes, enabling us to offer comprehensive support and services.
At Phomecare, we believe in creating a better and more inclusive future for everyone. Our dedicated team is committed to empowering individuals with disabilities and facilitating their overall well-being. With our NDIS Supported Independent Living, you can look forward to a brighter tomorrow where you can live a fulfilling life. Join us at P home care and embark on a journey towards a more inclusive future!