Casual Roles available in Blacktown, Liverpool and surrounding.
Philips Homecare is hiring mature and compassionate second year Undergraduate Nursing Students experienced in Disability Support for clients in their homes and in the community.
About the Role
Your duties will be to mainly support participants in their home and community and will include wound care, personal care, medication assistance and hoisting as specified by their NDIS plan.
A fulfilling role providing nursing assistance to participants with physical or mental disabilities to live their best life
• Weekly pay above award rates
• Flexibility, variety, stability
• 24/7 support provided from PHC
Skills and Experience:
• Must be 2nd year Undergraduate Nursing Student at a recognised Australia University
• Minimum 2 university clinical placements completed
• 6 months experience in wound care, bowel care, medication assistance
• Operation of a hoist (required)
• PEG feeding tubes (optional)
• Flexibility with shifts
• Attitude to go above and beyond with compassion and integrity
• Valid NSW drivers licence and access to a car
• First Aid certificate (dated within the last 3 years)
• CPR certificate (dated within the last 12 months)
• Current Working with Children Check for paid roles (or willing to obtain)
• Current Police check (or willing to obtain)