24 Hour NDIS Support in Australia
NDIS Disability Housing and Shared Living Options
Some people are not able to live independently – the support we provide ranges from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day. We have 2 properties for people with 24 Hour Disability support needs: We provide NDIS In-Home Care Services for Disabled Adults & Children Australia wide.
24 Hour NDIS Support & Care in NSW, QLD, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart
Tailored Support for people with high support needs
The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability.
There may come a time in everyone’s life where someone they love ends up needing round the clock assistance. It is likely going to get to the point where family members and friends are not able to provide the 24 hour disability support that is necessary to properly look after someone. 24 hour disability support at home is the best thing that you can possibly consider now that a higher standard of care is going to be necessary.
At P Homecare, as a registered nurse ndis provider, We can provide support right through your daily routine, including overnight. By providing a team who are specially trained, we can offer you the 24 hour NDIS home care in Melbourne that you need. Our Disability Home Care in Sydney help you achieve your NDIS goals to improve your quality life.
Overnight or around the clock support is available for people with complex or multiple support needs. Our skilled and experienced staff are able to provide a wide range of supports during the day or night including but not limited to:
- Implementation of behavior support strategies
- Medication administration
- Diabetes management
- Hoist/transfer support
- Personal care
- Assistance to engage in activities and appointments outside the home.
We also provide two types of overnight staff support: active night support or sleepover support.
- Active night assists those who need intermittent or continuous staff assistance throughout the night.
- Sleepover support means that someone is available if a need arises during the night. Our staff will sleep in a separate room but can be woken up to provide assistance (limitations apply to the number of times staff are needed before the shift becomes an active night shift).
P Homecare is committed to providing a level of care that you would receive from a family member or a close friend.
If you want to know more about our 24 Hour NDIS Support in Australia, care services & Disability Shared living in Perth get in touch with us at P Homecare today.
We support the patients with Some psychosocial disabilities include:
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)