Philips Homecare a Registered NDIS Provider in Western Sydney
We Specializes in providing dedicated Registered Nurses and professional carer’s committed to helping people stay in their own home and live as happily and normally as they can. We strive to provide the highest possible standard of care: professional, reliable and all with a friendly smile. We are one of the Leading and Registered NDIS Provider in Western Sydney offering the complete support for individuals to the rest of the life.
Our director of the company is a Registered Nurse with NSW Health over 8 years, Tutor with Western Sydney University and Catholic University over 5 years and NHS UK Experienced Registered Nurse over 9 years. Also completed Cert IV in Training and Assessment and Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing from UTAS.
Other director is a Qualified as a Financial Planner and over 8 years’ experience with NSW Health as Senior compliance officer, recruitment and payroll services and with many projects.
NDIS Disability Provider In Australia
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s first national Scheme for people with disability. It provides funding directly to individuals. The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay. The NDIS is designed to help people get the support they need so their skills and independence improve over time.
The NDIS gives all Australians peace of mind if they, their child or loved one is born with or acquires a permanent and significant disability, they will get the support they need. If you have an NDIS plan, we can work with you and your support network to help you to realize your goals.
Philips Homecare Is Here To Work With You
Everyone we support has their own needs and goals, which is why we always work with you to make sure you get the most out of your NDIS plan. Philips Homecare fully supports and follows the recommendations as set out in the NDIS Practice Standards and Quality Indicators.
Why Choose Philips Homecare as your NDIS Disability Provider?
- A personalized experience from friendly and professional staff. Our experienced, bilingual staff are passionate about the people we serve and the services and the programs we deliver.
- Support and encouragement to implement your plan. We will help you to feel more confident about managing your support and implementing your plan.
- Tailored, flexible services personalized to your needs. With a deep understanding of your likes and dislikes, we can provide advice to help you make informed decisions. As your needs change, we will work with you to ensure you receive the services and quality care you require.
- Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re here to support you every day and night, including weekends and public holidays. Services can often be arranged within 24 hours and our flexibility means we can support you in an emergency or once-off basis.
Eligibility For NDIS Scheme
- Under 65 while applying for the scheme
- Permanent visa holder or Australian citizen
- Meet the disability requirements as stated in disability requirements