ROLE : Home Care Package Consultant
Do you want to join a passionate, innovative and collaborative team?
We are looking for a Customer Care Consultant to work within our aged care team. Day to day you will be coordinating a number of aged care clients on home care packages enabling them to live in their own home independently, safely and with dignity. This will involve visiting aged care clients in their home, developing their care plans, coordinating their care, and managing their individualized budget.
This is a full-time role and reports directly to the Team Leader, Home Care Packages. Our offices are based in Chatswood, and this role will also have a community based component, which requires you to have a drivers’ license. There is opportunity for flexible work arrangements including the potential to work from home.
- Highly developed assessment skills and case management skills
- You have a passion for working with older people in the community.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships and highly responsive to the needs of older people
- 2 years home care package experience preferred, but not essential
- Background in public health, residential care, social work, nursing or allied health, advantageous
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Current drivers’ license