Accommodation In Westmead Australia
MTA and Support for Disabled People near Westmead hospital can support you if you need somewhere to live while waiting for your confirmed long term housing solution. This means you need evidence that you have somewhere to live when your Medium Term Accommodation In Westmead funding ends. Under the NDIS scheme, Phomecare have specially designed comprehensive plans to provide accommodation in Westmead to people with disabilities when they are in dire need of being looked after. A person may fall ill, or other severe circumstances may arise when around-the-clock support is required. In life, a lot of times, our loved ones cannot be around us all the time. The hardship increases in the case of people who require special care and attention.
Now you do not have to spend your days in an unwanted environment and can stay at our care for a period of 90 days without any worries. You get to experience the best of services with expert supervision at accommodation in Westmead, which is one of the most trusted facilities in Sydney. You can take advantage of our list of plans that are dedicated to providing care to specially-abled individuals. We take pride in providing temporary home-like spaces to disabled people with our well-structured facilities. This saves you from spending huge amounts of money on hospital bills. Medium Term Accommodation in Westmead serves as a practical solution for disabled people looking for a viable option.
Advantages of Medium Term Accommodation In Westmead:
- A perfect respite from the regularity of life
- Provides a long-term solution for your accommodation needs
- An affordable solution
- Expert professionals are always there to make sure all your requirements are being met
- Medical supervision is provided
- A well-planned diet is provided as per individual needs
- A safe environment when you are temporarily away from home
- Well-equipped with latest technologies and machinery for individuals with critical needs
Who can access NDIS MTA
MTA is available to eligible NDIS participants who require temporary transitional housing while they wait for their more permanent home to become ready or available to use. It could be used in the following circumstances:
- As bridging accommodation for younger people who are at risk of being admitted (or who want to leave) an aged care home
- Participants who are ready to leave hospital but are waiting for home modifications, assisted technology or support equipment to be placed in their home
- Those who are eligible for Specialist Disability Accommodation, but need somewhere to stay while they are waiting for a vacancy or for a build to be completed
- Household Tasks
- Community Nursing
- Participate Community
- Development-Life Skills
- Assist Personal Activities
- Group/Center Activities
P Homecare also offers you
- Fresh and nutritious meals provided throughout the day, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon tea
- All needs met with round the clock personal care and support
- Medical and nursing support
- Complex clinical care, including peg tube feeding assistance, tracheotomy, renal dialysis, indwelling catheter care and cardiac management
- Assisted transport
- 24/7 care
- We Build Independence, Opportunity & Participation for those Living with Disability.
Medium Term Accommodation is usually for up to three months (90 days). Medium Term Accommodation in Westmead only covers the accommodation cost of where you stay. It doesn’t include day-to-day living costs like food, internet or electricity. Medium Term Accommodation also doesn’t include any personal care support. Philips Homecare is registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider for Short Term (STA) and Medium Term Accommodation (MTA) and Supported Independent (SIL) accommodations In Westmead Australia.
For more information or to register with us, please leave your details below and we will call you back to arrange an appointment. We have offices in New south Wales, Queensland , Tasmania and Northern Territory or please do contact us at 1800 571 955 or write to us at email@example.com